Quality Assurance Auditor
Posting ID: JP-002659475
QA Auditors, Levels I-III
• Evaluate data and/or lab work to assess compliance with quality system regulations (ISO, GMP, and GLP) and SOPs.
• Review records for accuracy, consistency, and compliance.
• Participate in audits of company facilities, suppliers and agencies.
• Perform periodic audits of internal operations to assess internal performance and detect quality problems.
• Determine source of quality problems and makes recommendations for improvements.
• Assure corrective action is taken through follow up activities.
• Assist in design of test validation programs and check sample evaluations.
• Assists in lab qualification activities.
• Maintain QA training manual to reflect current practices.
• Approve client submitted test specifications in Master Control.
Quality assurance, documentation process, Audit, data review
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline.
- Experience working in a regulated environment (i.e. GLP) and familiarity with the types of data generated at a Contract Research Organization (CRO) such as SOPs, forms, and study data is preferred, but not required.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072