Laboratory Animal Attendant
Posting ID: JP-002665173
This position is responsible for the care of laboratory animals in accordance with applicable safety, sanitation and research requirements.
- Feed, care and observe physical condition of mice, rats and other lab animals for signs of disease of illness.
- Operate cage and bottle washers, autoclaves and bedding dispensing/disposal equipment. Move and lift heavy equipment/animals.
- Maintain appropriate room, animal receipt and other records.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- High School GED or Diploma
- 6 months of experience working with animals
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072