Analytic Consultant 5
Posting ID: JP-002506599
- 6 month contract
- remote to start, then will return to office.
- Taking applicants from the following locations
- Phoenix, AZ
- San Antonio, TX
- Charlotte, NC
- Minneapolis, MN
OVERVIEW OF ASSIGNMENT
- Developing data files based on pre-defined end user requirements
- Conditioning Information
- creating data sets bass off of values in system of record
- Determine if data is accurate and make recommendations to partners to make modifications if inaccurate
- Will typically be working on 3 projects at a time
TOP SKILLS = MUST SEE ON RESUME
- *SAS EG* - highly preferred - (Base SAS is also acceptable) - Creating Code/ Running Code
- Experience working with Teradata - (large data sets from multiple source)
- Microsoft Excel - ability to export/ import different file types within SAS environment
- Creating output files - (TXT. & CSV)
- Documentum or Jira
- 4+ years of SAS coding experience
- Ability to present Data and work with quality review teams
- Communication Skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work on deadlines
Preferred Industry Experience:
- Financial industry experience is very helpful for understanding data – highly preferred
- Auto industry finance
sas data, sql, teradata
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 6+ years of SAS or SQL experience, exceptional communications skills verbal and written, able to work independently, Attention to detail, strong problem solving skills
Actually – these positions are much more automation than data architecture.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Anastasia Clark