Posting ID: JP-002436286
- SolidWorks (Certified), Manufacturing and Quality control training
- Tested new released products and reported
- Reviewed all models drawing and manufactured parts
- FEA testing for new designed parts and practically tested
- Diagnose/Troubleshoot customer returned pump and reported
- Lead new metering pump line design
- Exterior feature design
- Revised interior design
- Basic injection tooling design
Design, manufacturing process, quality control, fea, test design, design engineering, manufacturing design
Top Skills Details:
mechanical engineering, solidworks, FEA analysis
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Mechanical Engineer with working history in Solidworks and experience on pumps/pipes design.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072