Job Search & More
Member Service Representative - 23-24/HR
Posted Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003897769
NOW HIRING for Member Service Representatives to assist with answering questions from Medicare members!! This is with a leader in healthcare insurance in the state of MN!!! These positions are fully remote, but MUST LIVE in MN, IA, or WI!!!
1+ years of healthcare experience
1+ years of high volume phone experience
- Answer, resolve, track and document telephone calls from members, providers, internal departments, and external agencies, in a timely and professional manner.
- Research, resolve and communicate effectively with internal and external customers regarding member/provider concerns or issues.
- Educate members and external customers on policies and procedures related to members’ health care program.
- Research and resolve inquiries from internal /external customers including: Enrollment, eligibility, ID cards, clinic changes, demographic changes, benefit coverage, claims, payments, member reimbursement, and demonstrated knowledge of CAG policies, procedures, and regulations. Utilize appropriate resources to respond to member inquiries.
- Answer, resolve, track and document telephone calls from members and providers in a timely and professional manner.
- Interpret member eligibility and coverage through thorough knowledge of the contracts, policies and procedures.
- Communicate with internal departments, members, providers and other customers regarding the transportation benefit in both verbal and written form, including faxing rides to providers at the appropriate times.
various first shift and weekend schedules available
Recruiter: Tyler Verdoorn
Phone: (515) 657-5447