Posting ID: JP-002660023
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer to design, develop, test or supervise the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test the electrical equipment, including machinery controls, wiring, and lighting.
- Evaluate the cost effectiveness, reliability and safety of certain design models.
- Estimate time and cost to complete projects.
- Simulate and test machine/structure/system operation.
- Investigate and test vendors and competitors products.
Position requires a degree in Engineering and/or relevant experience
On-site role in a lab environment
Skills and Competencies:
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations
- Ability to perform details calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction and installation standards and specifications.
- Ability to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
- Previous experience with computer applications and design software related to engineering field.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Allison Masek