Posting ID: JP-002180058
Why Work Here:
- A growing, well renowned medical device company.
- Clean room environment.
- You can be responsible for working on a product that saves lives!
- Cross train to further advance your skills.
- Medical assembling under a microscope, cross trained at different stations, uses blades, cutters
- Perform necessary preventive maintenance
- Responsible for using hand tools to assemble different medical devices all day, and using microscope
- Responsible for handling small parts
- Previous medical assembly experience
- Willing to work overtime and work in a team environment
- Have great organizational skills
- Other assembly or manufacturing experience
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to build and assemble medical devices
- Ability to understand measurements with rulers and calipers
- Ability to inspect small parts under microscope
- Attention to detail and great hand dexterity
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.