Job Search & More
Posted Thursday, July 6, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003887456
I am currently partnering with Mayo Clinic to hire for their Tissue Registry Group. As the first stage of the vetting process, I work with potential candidates such as yourself to give you a leg up on the competition and get your foot in the door with this world-renowned hospital system. The roles are contract-to-hire roles and I have a 100% success rate with conversion to full-time employees. There is 1 opening on 1st shift!
If you are interested, send your resume directly to me at nsierra@actalentservices(.)com.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Account Recruiting Manager - Mayo Clinic
The Tissue Registry Clerk is responsible for performing a variety of clerical and processing duties that include filing of tissue (fresh and formalin fixed), glass slides, and paraffin blocks. Other duties may include maintaining supply inventory, stocking, receiving shipments, and cleaning. The Tissue Registry Clerk works with various computer information systems on a daily basis. The Tissue Registry Clerk needs to be able to handle fresh and formalin fixed tissue, organs, and amputations for archival purposes. Requires the ability to be attentive to details and to adhere to strict safety requirements for handling hazardous chemicals and infectious agents.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of medical terminology, and a background in science or 1-2 years of medical experience
- Previous experience or knowledge of computers and keyboarding, telephone operations and other office equipment
- The ability to accurately read specimen labels and work with numbers to prevent mislabeling.
- Must be organized, able to prioritize and work in a self-disciplined environment.
- Must possess good human relations skills and be able to communicate effectively both orally and in written form.
- Must be able to work independently as well in a team environment.
Recruiter: Nicholas Sierra