Posting ID: JP-002659622
• Performs debug and test assemblies to component level, as able, utilizing block diagrams and schematics
• Performs tester maintenance and upkeep
• Troubleshoots operator problems successfully, works with leadership on training and process improvements
• Provides training and ongoing support to the Test operators
• Communicates problems to Test Engineer and/or leader
• Assists in performing experiments for failure analysis and root cause analysis
• Recommends additional equipment needs to leadership and/or Test Engineers for the product debug areas
• Participates in Lean, Six Sigma, and Kaizen continuous improvement activities
• Complies and follows all company security policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally.
• Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
• Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
soldering, assembly, six sigma
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must have a minimum of 1 year experience soldering on PCBs
Must have a minimum of 1 year experience testing PCB's
Prefer a 2 year degree --- open to experience
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072