Posting ID: JP-002659334
Amazing Job Opportunity!
• Write embedded software in C/C++
• Design circuit boards in Altium Designer
• Establish product requirements and performance targets
• Create and execute product qualification plans
• Interact daily on-site with team, including lab work, project meetings, and design discussions
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
• Problem solving, technical, math and science skills
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Positive attitude, ability to work in a team, interest in leadership, self-motivated
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Hannah Sukta