Job Search & More
Construction Project Manager
Posted Wednesday, July 5, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003884080
Instead of applying here send your resume to evcastro@actalentservices(.)com
- Develop and maintain project financial projections and equipment projections.
- Allocate project estimate into financial system with the accounting team.
- Assign cost codes, approve invoices, and make necessary budget management decisions.
- Provide financials and billings to Accounting for timely payment.
- Create monthly owner billings.
- Assist with the review of the owner agreement.
- Resolve site concerns for the owner or representative.
- Function as the main point of contact with the owner and on-site representative.
- Provide frequent interactions and service to build positive relationships and future work opportunities.
- Decide when to submit scope changes to the owner or on-site representatives.
- Obtain the customer/architects approval.
- Process owner change orders.
Project management, Construction management, schedule management, project budgets
- Minimum three years of Project Management/Field engineer/Project Engineer experience.
- Basic Estimating Experience.
- Demonstrated Ability to Manage Projects up to $10M.