Job Search & More
Chemistry Lab Technician
Posted Monday, July 17, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003907745
Description: Performing routine tests on dairy (milk, cheese, cream) and food related products including:
- Acid Hydrolysis (Fat Content Testing)
- Protein, Fat, and Solids extractions, distillations, and testing
- Chloride Analysis For Salt
- Babcock extraction for % fat
- Sample Prep for Protein, Ash, and Solids
- Kjeldahl Assays for sugar, Fat, Protein, Solids, and moisture
- Maintaining documentation, reports, and sample registration in Excel and a LIMS system with HIGH ACCURACY.
- Maintain the lab; cleaning, stocking and ordering of supplies, Sterilizing and washing glassware, and any other task needed to make the lab run efficiently.
- Safe use and storage of lab equipment and chemicals.
- Team meetings and communication around deadlines, timing of testing completion.
- Adhere to GMP, GLP, USDA, and Quality standards.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS in Chemistry Or Related
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Please contact Jalin Rose at:
- (763) 923-2056
- jarose @actalentservices.com
Recruiter: Jalin Rose