Job Search & More
Chemistry Lab Technician
Posted Monday, July 17, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003909381
HIRING FOR MULTIPLE LAB TECHNICIAN OPENINGS - below is an example of 1 job description! To receive an immediate request for a phone screen, please send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technician level role in the chemistry lab. This will involve:
Performing routine tests on dairy (milk, cheese, cream) and food related products including;
- Acid Hydrolysis (Fat Content Testing)
- Protein, Fat, and Solids extractions, distillations, and testing
- Chloride Analysis For Salt
- Babcock extraction for % fat
- Sample Prep for Protein, Ash, and Solids
- Kjeldahl Assays for sugar, Fat, Protein, Solids, and moisture
Maintaining documentation, reports, and sample registration in Excel and a LIMS system with HIGH ACCURACY.
Maintain the lab; cleaning, stocking and ordering of supplies, Sterilizing and washing glassware, and any other task needed to make the lab run efficiently.
Safe use and storage of lab equipment and chemicals.
Team meetings and communication around deadlines, timing of testing completion.
Adhere to GMP, GLP, USDA, and Quality standards.
Chemistry, Wet chemistry, Laboratory, Analytical chemistry, Titration
Recruiter: Mariam Shenouda