Microbiology Lab Technician
Posting ID: JP-002660233
Working in the Microbiology lab and performing fast paced and repetitive laboratory support functions.
- Stocking shelves and chemical inventory, sweeping floors, cleaning work spaces.
- pH, balances
- sample registration for testing orders
- autoclave, gleaning glassware, maintaining a safe and orderly work station
- documentation support as needed
- Adhere to ISO and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Follow safety, laboratory, and company S.O.P.s to avoid contamination, create a safe laboratory environment.
- Communicating with, taking direction from a small laboratory team to prioritize workload.
- BA/BS in Food Science, Microbiology, Biology or related degree
- 2 upper level microbiology/bio laboratory courses
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072