Posting ID: JP-002339953
Looking for entry level and skilled Forklift Operators on all shifts.
Employees will have the following job duties but not limited to:
• Load and unload outgoing and incoming trucks.
• Receive and verify correctness of incoming shipments and company items
• Put away incoming material in its proper location
• Prepare items for shipment, verifying that the order is accurately filled and properly packaged with the required shipping records and documentation.
• Provide professional and courteous customer service in assisting customers.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable company policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Other duties as assigned.
forklift, lifting, warehouse, picking, packing, shipping, receiving, order picker
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Nathaniel Mettenburg