Posting ID: JP-002266429
Aerotek is looking for Construction Laborers for a company that refurbishes office trailers for construction sites.
Shift: 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. working Monday through Friday. Employees will be averaging 50 hours a week. Will be working some Saturdays
- All the work is performed in an outdoor environment. Therefore, when it's hot it will be hot and when it's cold it will be cold.
- For rainy days, employees will be working on trailers under a roof.
- Teamwork environment. Need candidates that are willing to do what it takes to get the job done and able to work independently.
- Report to the Site Manager daily.
- Have a 15 minute morning meeting to receive work order for the day.
- Inspect trailers to what repairs need to be done.
- Responsibilities will be pulling carpet, laying tile/flooring, pulling wires, painting trim, etc.
- Will be using basic hand tools such as hammers, screwdrivers, wrenches, etc.
- Will be working in a Team environment, but also will perform duties individually.
- Previous experience in construction a strongly preferred, but not required.
- Experience working in similar labor intensive jobs.
- Ability to use basic hand tools.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- High School Diploma or GED strongly preferred in order to move up.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072