Job Search & More
Posted Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003897337
Looking for an experienced candidate with federal grants experience to provide coverage for a 6 month maternity leave. The ideal candidate will have experience at a research institution supporting NIH grants.
- Collects, consults and reviews the necessary information for the creation of sub award agreements and their modification(s) issued under Federal, State, non-profit and for-profit Sponsors.
- Initiates RAPSS Sub award record. Communicates with the Sub awardee Institution, internal Departments and PI(s), GSs and Senior GSs and Contract Manager for clarifications and /or status of Sponsor prior approvals (if needed).
- Responds to sub awards requests / questions related to sub award issues for his/her assigned departments.
- Reviews the associated Sponsor Notice of Award (NOA) / Prime Agreement, prepares the sub award agreement / modification tailored to the applicable Sponsor terms and conditions, in conjunction with Rutgers guidelines, policies and regulations, and submits to Subrecipient for review and signature.
- Follows up with Subrecipients on the status of the agreement’s pending review/negotiations and the receipt of the partially executed subawards, or their modifications.
- Under the broad direction of the Executive Director of RSP, negotiates award terms and conditions for sub award agreement or modification, interfaces with other Of offices and/or Office of the General Counsel for terms requiring substantial negotiations, and acts as the liaison between the Subrecipient and the faculty for all such matters.
Recruiter: Tanner Cowley