Job Search & More
Posted Thursday, July 13, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003902106
Responsible for planning, coordinating, and directing activities of operational resources. Also responsible for customer interaction, communicating with Field Technician Supervisors and coordinating jobs with Project Managers. Responsible for administrative support, special project assistance and other necessary administrative needs. Candidate must be able to be comfortable with accounting type software.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other functions may be assigned.
• Answer the telephone.
• Input project location into system.
• Interact and communicate with Project Managers and Technicians Supervisors to assign/dispatch Technicians.
• Schedule personnel, materials, subcontractors and equipment based on project needs, skill set and availability.
• Issue general work order documents, dispatch technicians and notify customers.
• Review project paperwork, complete calls and forward project paperwork to appropriate personnel.
• Manage maintenance contracts.
• Responsible for distribution and handling of purchase orders requested by techs.
• Handle shop management, such as repair tracking-in house; repair tracking-sent in for; tracking spare equipment; tracking of tools and stock items; cleanliness of shop; and managing the database.
• Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, routing them to assigned staff and responding to special requests.
• Log service work requirements in job tracking system.
• Shipping & Receiving: repair/return items and receiving for jobs/stock/service.
• Order and maintain office supplies and office equipment.
• Manage office billing and purchase orders.
• Manage the shipping and receiving of various materials and maintain data in accounting software.
• Perform accounts receivable follow-up with customers and initiate collections phone calls/correspondence as needed.
• Plan/coordinate office lunches, parties, events.
• Providing assistance to General Manager, Operations Manager, sales staff, and engineering staff.
• Assist with other corporate or departmental needs when requested.
schedule, scheduling, Administrative support, Customer service, Microsoft suite, Microsoft office, Data entry
Top Skills Details:
schedule,scheduling,Administrative support,Customer service,Microsoft suite,Microsoft office,Data entry
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Personable on the phone
Strong phone presence
Strong organization Skills
Experience working with inventory and scheduling
Recruiter: Zackery Lazenby