Business Development Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002660712
Hybrid Schedule (T and TH in office)
Position located at Global Company HQ
Opportunity for growth and advancement
Participate in all phases of the financial system product lifecycle from business problem identification to solution deployment. Provide the primary functional and technical production support to end users of Centene financial systems. Contributing member of a project team implementing new system functionality and system upgrades.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Accounting, related field, or equivalent experience. 1+ years of experience.
* Identify opportunities for new system functionality for better alignment to business processes
* Define and document requirements for configuration and custom developed software products
* Develop various documents, including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, user guides, process flows, wireframes, and end user training
* Perform functional analysis, identify gaps, and design solutions to fill gaps
* Collaborate with IT to ensure that technical design, unit and functional testing, deployment, and implementation meets business requirements and properly documented
* Facilitate meetings with users, IT and non-IT resources across departments
* Perform functional testing and quality assurance activities
* Administer system configuration for new functionality and issue resolutions
* Perform project management tasks in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle for small and medium sized projects
* Make major enhancements through an agile software development life cycle
* Monitor progress and status of deliverables
* Ensure resources assigned to projects are meeting deadlines and focused on the right activities.
* Participate in reviews of plans associated with project execution
* Develop project documentation in collaboration with IT-e.g., project initiation documentation, budget, project plan, and resource plan
* Assist in managing the finance systems product backlog
* Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and customer satisfaction
* Provide operational and technical production support for financial systems to end users
* Identify root cause of issues and collaborate with IT to develop and implement solutions
* Develop production support procedures to align with financial audit requirements
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Kain Henson