Posting ID: JP-002174802
- Responsible for ensuring the overall design intent of the project established by the Project Designer is incorporated into the detailed documentation.
- Monitors the design process from conceptual phase through construction administration, ensuring the design idea is consistent and properly executed.
- Works with Specification Writer to develop specifications and is responsible for coordination of drawings and specifications.
- Sets the overall strategy for producing the documents and identifies the sheets planned for each stage of the work. This includes defining how data will be organized into files and which elements will be incorporated in a Building Information Model (BIM).
- Sets up project team software parameters and manages standards.
- Responsible for communication with other disciplines, vendors, and contractors to ensure incorporation of all information into project requirements and provides support as necessary.
- Ensures that construction detail documentation conforms to quality assurance, quality control and best practice standards.
- Attends on-site visits, field reviews and project meetings. Prepares and coordinates the review of contractor’s schedules, submission of shop drawings and samples.
- Participates in review of project costs and budgets, adherence to schedule.
- Prepares meeting minutes of consultant coordination meetings.
- Prepares 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings and builds models for client/project team review.
Revit, Architectural Design, Construction Documents, Design Development, Healthcare, Architecture, Design, AutoCAD, Schematic Design
Skills & Qualifications:
- BA or MS in Architecture from an accredited program
- Registered Architect preferred
- At least 4+ years of professional experience in architecture - healthcare experience is a plus
- Strong organizational, communication, and construction document skills
- Proficient in Revit and BIM
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072