Software Engineer- Kansas City, Missouri
Posting ID: JP-002658904
Actalent Services Seeks an Ambitious Embedded Software Engineer!
Kansas City Career!
• Develops integrated applications for microcontrollers using the C language and other required software programming languages.
• Confirms application capabilities by designing test procedures and developing test limits.
• Assures product quality by designing testing methods and procedures for in house use.
• Assures total customer product quality by assisting the customer in the design of testing methods and procedures for final product testing.
• Provides development support by reviewing customer requirements.
• Provides recommendations on hardware requirements to fulfill application requirements.
• Maintains existing products and applications, developing updates as required.
• Manages time across multiple concurrent projects and tasks.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with company policies including confidentiality and compliance with federal, state and industry regulations.
- Embedded C
- Bachelors of Science Computer Science or Engineering Related field
- Communication protocols – MODBUS (they software is complicated and the .NET big item)
If Interested, Apply!
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072