Posting ID: JP-002071522
- Directly manage network and monitor core network elements
- Manage and monitor customer interfaces off of UPN switches/routers
- Off hours on-call responsibilities (rotating shift)
- Maintain a constant understanding of UPN’s Data network
- Effectively lead and coordinate troubleshooting efforts during outages
- Continuously prioritize dynamic workloads based upon the state of the network
- Report directly to leadership on overall NOC performance.
- Document overall support plans with manuals and standards.
- Document specific support plans for each customer based on contracts.
- Review network logs to discern state changes of network equipment
- Perform remote resolution of faults through various Element Management Systems (EMS)
- Creation and routing of tickets to appropriate markets for resolution
- Manage monitoring, repairs, installation, and turn up of complex services.
- Special projects as assigned
NOC, network, CCENT, Voice, voip
Top Skills Details:
1. 1-2 years experience in customer facing role
2. NOC Experience Preferred
3. Trouble Shooting/Network Monitoring
4. Certifications ( Net +, CCNA/CCENT)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Culture and personality is a big part of the decision that the managers will be looking for. He will be looking for someone who can ask great questions, be a team player and have ambitions to move beyond the NOC. Candidate needs to be customer focused and assist non technical customers.
Working to find out
Please contact Ethan French
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072