Posting ID: JP-002661925
Actalent currently has multiple openings for Manufacturing and Process Engineers in the Kansas City area. Experience in fast paced manufacturing environment is required. Engineer degree is highly preferred.
- Comfortable with being a hands-on engineer on all aspects of the manufacturing process and equipment
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks
- High volume manufacturing and automation experience preferred
- Understanding of the design of manufacturing equipment or other machine tools preferred
- Solid understanding of mechanical systems and manufacturing processes
- Experience leading Lean manufacturing efforts
Electrical control system, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Mechanical equipment
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Able to identify alternative methods to check and verify solutions
- Innovative thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072