Azure Cloud Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002659943
The Cloud Engineer works as a member of a team of Cloud Architects and engineers that plan, design, implement and support a large mission critical Azure Cloud/Office 365 deployment. They also interface with non-technical personnel and teams, gathering requirements, and turning them into working systems and services. The Cloud Engineer takes direction from lead engineers and architects as it relates to specific project initiatives. The Cloud Engineer creates, implements, and documents , and supports Cloud based infrastructure systems and services under the supervision of the Architect and Sr. Engineers.
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect (preferred)
• 3 years experience working with Azure platform – Azure AD, MFA, SSO, etc.
• Experience deploying regulatory and security governance using Azure policy and blueprinting tools.
• Experience deploying infrastructure as code using JSON/YAML
• Experience deploying infrastructure/applications with Azure Devops or other tools including Teraform.
• Advanced scripting/programming (powershell/python etc.) skills to automate repetitive processes and develop systems/application integration points.
• Knowledge of information security standards and best practices, including system hardening, access control, identity management and network security as they relate to the Azure and Office365 platforms.
• Extensive experience with Windows Server management (2012 r2, 2016)
• Experience and understanding of infrastructure Automation, and Orchestration
• Exchange Online, Active Directory, AD synchronization.
• Troubleshooting and monitoring of AD connect.
• Mailbox management including Mailbox permission, delegation, quota management, mail tracking, and mail transport rule creation/modification.
• Perform technical administrative tasks daily to ensure the stability and availability Azure/cloud-based applications and infrastructure.
• Demonstrated verbal and written communications skills with strong customer service orientation.
• Experience with HIPAA a plus.
• Positive attitude, ability to work in a distributed team environment and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Software Application Skills (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite)
o365, azure, scripting powershell, migration, Terraform, Devops
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree and 1-2 years experience Working as an engineer in a large mission critical Cloud deployment
• HS diploma or equivalent and 5-7 years experience Working as an engineer in a large mission critical Cloud deployment
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Preferred
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072