Posting ID: JP-002271497
Join our team of software and systems engineers developing programming and configuration solutions across for our displays, telematics, embedded controllers, and smart components.
• Design, develop and test software for enterprise programming and infrastructure solutions
• Operate in a scrum team environment on varying project scope and direction from a project lead
• Support the team with concept, development and testing of solutions
• Demonstrated capability in software product development using C++, C, Python and scripting languages
• Training or experience with Object-Oriented Analysis/Design (OOA/D) and multi-threaded systems
• Experience that demonstrates you are a self-starter, and able to work well without close direction
• Demonstrated capability performing in an engineering team environment and interfacing with engineers and personnel of other disciplines
• Minimum of 2 years of software industry experience
• Experience using Linux, Qt, UI frameworks, OpenGL, and Database Architect/SQL
• Experience with J1939, UDS protocols for programming and communication
• Experience with Agile software development practices
• Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) and software test automation
• Experience with software application development and payload configurations
• Advanced Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072