Job Search & More
Field Sales Representative
Posted Monday, July 10, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003894063
Our client is seeking Sales Assistants to help launch a new partnership program with local businesses within rural communicates. This sales assistant will work with businesses to identify partnerships. These partnerships will help expand small businesses and help them bring in more money to their business.
Territory based around Mansfield, OH. Other cities include Lima, Bellefontaine, Celina, Willard
BONUSES: Employees will receive a $50 bonus for every partnership application submitted and another $150 bonus for every application that is converted into a partnership.
Mileage reimbursement: Employees are reimbursed all miles traveled - 65.5 cents per mile
Travel: Required 3 to 4 days per week but will work M-F core business hours and will be home every night
- 3 to 4 days of the week the candidate will be traveling within and assigned territory. When not traveling will work remotely. Reliable transportation needed.
- Drive times: 1-2.30 hours of driving then once the employee gets to the destination they will need to meet with local influencers/businesses
- Set up meetings with local influencers, businesses, chamber of commerce, establishing relationships
- Communicate partnership to small businesses to join a partnership to get extra money and keep their doors open.
- Pay bonuses are given for each application for partnership and each conversion from application to partnership.
- This position requires someone who has the ability to multitask and prioritize as the position has many diverse responsibilities.
- Prior sales support is required as you will interact with the sales team daily and need an understanding of sales processes.
- He/She will need to be a quick study and not afraid to learn from hands-on training and also needs to have excellent attention to detail.
- Prospect for new leads in person
- Maintain and assign leads to the sales team
- Manage the flow of incoming leads
- Create and maintain sales reports
- Analysis of lead data (conversion rates, cost of leads, etc.)
- Work as a liaison with other groups in the company to help improve sales processes.
- This position requires driving to a town and prospecting for new leads.
Qualifications & Experience Required for the Position:
- Prior sales support experience (including reporting, lead tracking, list management etc.)
- Self-Motivated, self-starter, independent, outgoing/likes to meet new people, comfortable speaking to new people
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Online research experience
- Reliable transportation is needed.
Recruiter: Nicholas Hite