ServiceNow Technical Solutions Architect (Clearance Required)
World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000781403306
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world-class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT continually works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative, and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 6,500 individuals and drive over $12 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a ServiceNow Developer to join our MultiCloud Architecture Platforms team within Global Engineering.
Why should you join the Data Center Automation & Orchestration team?
Simply put, you'll be the catalyst for new strategic business initiatives for the Enterprise Service Orchestration team. You'll also have the opportunity to drive key account engagement with our customers as well as cultivate a public presence through labs, articles, videos, and whitepapers. If you enjoy being challenged this is the team for you!
What will you be doing?
The ServiceNow TSA will be responsible for working on and in Enterprise Service Management (ESM) business at WWT. A core focus of this role will be on growing the ServiceNow portfolio, leveraging your expertise to demonstrate the value of the ServiceNow platform. This position will lead new customer initiatives with a focus on architecture and design in support of customer objectives. The role will be targeted to bill ~50% of their time on customer engagements.
- Be part of a team responsible for growing WWT's Enterprise Service Management business by 100+% within the first 12 months.
- Provide critical subject matter expertise in the ServiceNow platform, with specific focus on the following platform areas:
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- IT Operations Management (ITOM)
- IT Asset Management (ITAM)
- Integration Hub and other RESTful integrations
- On-platform application development, including App Engine
- Documentation of design, system builds, configurations, and support procedures absolutely essential.
- Clearly articulate strategic business value, outside of technology, and present ideas to a client concisely
- Present passionate, persuasive, strategic, and technically competent subject matter expertise to our clients and vendors, supporting existing opportunities through value-add ServiceNow integrations.
- Collaborate with adjacent services teams to enhance the overall services offering in support of broader automation and orchestration initiatives.
- Build and create integrations between ServiceNow and other third-party applications and infrastructure in our Advanced Technology Center
- Educate and enable our field organization on offerings, allowing them to correctly identify, size/scope, sell, and deliver opportunities and solutions.
- Embrace and Strengthen WWT's culture through our Core Values:
- Embrace Change
- Team Player
- Additional Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver new briefings, workshops, assessments, training as foundational offerings to engage our customers in new pursuits.
- Foster and develop partnerships and relationships that support WWT's GTM strategy around ESO/ESM.
- Build and support marketing and digital platform initiatives.
- Subject Matter Expertise includes:
- Enterprise IT Strategy & Development (DevOps) for Cloud-based Infrastructure Initiatives
- C-Level Executive (CEO/CIO/CTO) ITSM Thought Leadership to include IT Governance/IT Strategic
Design/Enterprise License Management (ELM)
- ITSM DevOps IT Strategic Planning & Implementation
- Cloud-Based Infrastructure Strategy Planning & Implementation
- C-Level Executive (CEO/CIO/CTO) Corporate Legacy System Migration to Cloud-Based Infrastructure Systems
- C-Level Executive (CEO/CIO/CTO) ITSM Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) Strategic Planning,
Development, and Implementations
- C-Level Executive (CEO/CIO/CTO) ITSM Service Catalog & ITSM Dashboard Development
- Integration, Cyber-Security, Vulnerability, Contingency, and Disaster Recovery Planning
- ITIL Process Custom Design and Implementation (Incident/Problem/Change/Knowledge/CMDB/
Demand/Release/HR Onboarding/Procurement/Asset Management/Service Portal/Service
Catalogs/Domain Separation [GRC Module]/ITBM/ITOM)
- ITSM/ITIL Corporate Accountabilities (Requirements/Design/Build/Test/Integration) Standardization and
- IT Vendor research, interpretation, analysis, compliance, negotiation, and administration of Global IT Vendor
Contracts, Sole Source Providers, Stakeholders of Franchise Agreements, and City/State/Federal Authorities.
- Secret Clearance or Interim Secret Clearance required
- 5+ years of experience consulting/architecting ESM solutions, with a focus on ServiceNow, for large, enterprise customers and/or;
- 3-5 years of architectural and/or development support of an internal ServiceNow instance
- Current ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation), especially in presenting to an executive audience
- Passion for identifying and cultivating new business opportunities
- Solid understanding of processes modelling and how technology can enable and improve processes
- Experience developing original content (PowerPoint and blog articles)
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to produce outstanding results
- Superior organizational, conflict resolution, and time management skills
- Strong business and sales acumen
- Self-Motivated to maintain up-to-date knowledge of new technologies
Specific Technology Skills:
- 5+ years' experience developing on the ServiceNow platform
- Building workflows and writing automated scripts in at least 2 ServiceNow application areas (e.g. ITSM, ITOM, ITAM, ITBM, IRM)
- 5+ years' experience supporting and administering the ServiceNow platform
- Working knowledge of Agile development and delivery methods
- Implementation and deployment of ServiceNow modules, with an emphasis on those noted in the 'Primary Responsibilities' area above.
- Base understanding or experience in the Enterprise Service Management marketplace such as Cherwell, BMC, Zendesk, Ivanti, HPE, and similar.
- Strong working knowledge of ITIL concepts; ITIL v3 or v4 Certified a plus
Want to learn more about the Data Center Automation teams? Check us out on the WWT Digital Platform:
- Remote work with extended periods of video conferencing
- 25-65% travel during normal business times
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Job Number: #21-1735
Posting Locations:Maryland Heights, Missouri
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072