Regional Manager-Global Service Provider
World Wide Technology
Posted Thursday, December 1, 2022
Posting ID: 5000906577906
Regional Manager - Global Service Provider
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 7,000 individuals and closed nearly $13 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the tenth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Regional Manager to join our Infrastructure Services team.
What will you be doing?
At its core, the RM role is about ownership–owning the services business in the region. Just like business owners in other industries–from entrepreneurs to general managers –RMs need to have end-to-end visibility into the business and each of its facets, monitor its health, and focus on specific areas, as day-to-day tactics and long-term strategies require. The value of the role is in the RM’s ability to flex to current priorities, to adapt to the strengths and weaknesses of the teams they work with, and to provide continuity to the services business. Successful RMs drive quality, growth, efficiency, and transformation within the business, while cultivating the WWT high-performance.
- Lead service-delivery teammates (in pods and various cross-functional teams) within region by articulating/translating strategic vision and goals
- Lead collaboration between regional WWT leaders (service delivery, services sales, sales, finance, operations, and IT) and key partners
- Serve as an escalation point for service-delivery issues
- Represent the region in meetings with leadership (e.g., status, risk management, forecasting, strategic planning, etc.)
- Manage services P&L for region to optimize profitability, resource utilization and investment
- Monitor risks, issues and financial metrics and act, as needed, to protect GP and preserve our culture
- Forecast financial performance by coordinating PMO, finance and sales
- Ensure feedback regarding service-delivery performance is provided to services-sales team via lessons-learned reviews, client feedback, etc.
- Educate sales and service-delivery teams within region on services org, service lines, value proposition, capabilities, offerings, success stories, etc.–and represent these to clients, partners and OEMs as needed
- Monitor sales pipeline and highlight opportunities and resource requirements for delivery teams
- Assist services-sales teammates with SOW development as needed (e.g., scoping, deal structure and contracting)
- Collect feedback from clients and sales counterparts regarding service-delivery performance Monitor and report regularly to senior leadership on service-delivery KPIs, performance metrics, initiatives, risks & issues
- Provide oversight of program/project performance, ensuring compliance with our best-practice operational designs, methodologies, and QA processes
- Review and provide feedback on SOWs and MSAs in region
- Collaborate with stakeholders in region to identify inefficiencies and implement process improvements, tools enhancements, etc.
- Promote efforts within region to pilot or implement next-gen service-delivery approaches, resourcing models, tools, and automation
- Identify regional requirements for resource, process, and tools improvements for leadership
- Bachelor's degree, or relevant professional services management experience
- Minimum of 10 years relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interact with Sales, Presales, Delivery and Governance Functions, and end Customers
- Able to manage contract modifications and lead of negotiations surrounding contract scope, cost, and schedule
- Strength in problem solving complex issues including customer delivery challenges
- Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle, issue and risk management and mitigation strategies
- Knowledge of core OEM (Cisco, Netapp, Dell EMC, VMware) technologies and deployment practices preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and commitments
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Valid driver's license
- Travel: 20% to 40% Domestically
Want to learn more about Infrastructure Services? Check us out on our platform: https://www.wwt.com/infrastructure-services
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Health, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled
WWT has a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated before starting at WWT. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made and can be discussed in the pre-hire process.
Job Number: #22-2327
Posting Locations:Maryland Heights, Missouri
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072