Global Business Development Manager, AI & High-Performance Architectures (HPA)
World Wide Technology
Posted Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Posting ID: 5000909400006
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world-class culture to our generous benefits, to developing cutting-edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 8,000 individuals and closed nearly $16 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the Eleventh consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high-performance teams? Join WWT today! World Wide Technology is looking to add a Global Business Development Manager to join our Global Solutions & Architecture" Practice.
Why you should join our AI & High-Performance Architectures (HPA) team?
World Wide Technology, Inc. seeks an AI & Data Analytics Business Development Manager to deliver best-of-breed high-performance architecture solutions to our customers in support of AI & Data Analytics workloads. This strategic position will reside within the Data Strategy Practice and as part of the overall Global Solutions & Architectures (GS&A) team. This resource will be responsible for evangelizing, collaborating with partners, and showcasing comprehensive HPA solutions that solve customer needs with AI & Data Analytics workloads.
In collaboration with other Data Strategy engineers, consultants, executives, regional architects, and sales leadership:
- Identify and drive new business opportunities with the WWT field organization.
- Promote HPA solution designs and configurations based on customer-specific requirements.
- Develop & deliver messaging that informs field-based training, enablement, and sales support. These items may include brochures, briefings, workshops, reference architectures, advisory services, and demos.
- Manage and drive strategic programs in conjunction with our partners.
- Develop partner ecosystem and relationships complementary to WWT's go-to-market strategy where applicable.
- Drive partner product announcements, software updates, and product roadmaps. Assist in developing a go-to-market strategy for WWT to grow the AI & HPA business.
- Work with internal collaborators including adjacent practices, partner management, sales operations, and marketing to accelerate data strategy business.
- At least 5 years of experience in business development, sales, partner management, and marketing experience including:
- Supporting strategic sales initiatives.
- Interfacing, creating, and fostering relationships with strategic partners including Nvidia, Snowflake, Confluent, GCP, & AWS.
- Strong organizational, conflict resolution, time management, and negotiation skills are require
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and expertise with associated offerings, including Informatica, Talend, Collibra, DataBricks, Snowflake, Twilio, Cloudera, and Confluent.
Firm organizational, conflict resolution, time management and negotiation skills are required
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
**Some WWT customers have a COVID-19 vaccine requirement. In order to work on projects for these customers, employees must be fully vaccinated or have an appropriate religious or medical accommodation. **
Preferred Locations, NY, GA, MO, CA, NC, TX, WA and potentially others
Job Number: #22-2377
Posting Locations:Maryland Heights, Missouri
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072