Cloud Security Technical Solutions Architect
World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000781558706
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 6,000 individuals and closed nearly $12 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the tenth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Technical Solutions Architect focused on Cloud to join our Security Consulting Services (CS) team.
Why should you join the Security Consulting Services team?
As a member of the Security Consulting Services team you will have the opportunity to work with experts in the cyber security field. You will engage with Sales Leadership, Global Client Executives, Account Managers, Consulting Solution Engineers (CSE) and Consulting Solution Architects (CSA) to help facilitate client understanding of the WWT Cyber Security Service and Solutions Capabilities.
This position provides exposure to new, cutting edge security product and technologies from some of the most respected manufactures in this space. That along with the ability to innovate in WWT's Advanced Technology Center presents an environment to continually hone your skills.
What will you be doing?
Responsibilities include leading pre-sales efforts for cloud security opportunities and delivering customer workshops focused on cloud security topics. The TSA will also be creating technical articles on WWT.com, building labs in the WWT Advanced Technology Center (ATC) and maintaining relationships with established and key emerging cloud security vendors to validate leading solutions.
The TSA is expected to represent WWT as a subject matter expert on cloud security within our Consulting Services organization and to collaborate with WWT's internal Multicloud (MC), Application Services (AS), and Infrastructure Services (IS) organizations to design holistic customer cloud solutions.
The TSA will possess a broad IT skill set with emphasis on security and/or networking and demonstrated experience working with one of the major public cloud service providers (CSP) of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP). TSA will also possess basic scripting/coding knowledge and familiarity with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) toolsets.
The TSA will have demonstrated communication and presentation skills to engineering and senior level clients, knowledge on risk management methods in the cloud and familiarity with cloud security frameworks from NIST, CSA and CIS.
- Analyze and assess customer facing requirements and challenges, identify recommendations for solutions, and define a plan to successfully implement and/or propose via statement of work
- Co-Develop and Co-deliver workshops and executive briefings in the area of Cloud Security
- Assist with coordinating delivery services of products/solutions in the cloud across WWT's teams
- Develop whitepapers along with presentations for both client and internal discussions
- Focus on Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), Infrastructure-as-Code (IAC), and cloud native tools
- Provide expert content in the form of articles, blogs and labs for publication on the WWT platform web site
- Develop and build security solutions in the Advanced Technology Center in support of customer and/or internal requirements
- Approximately 50% travel may be required.
- 3-5 years of cyber security and/or network experience with a desire to learn more about public cloud. The ideal candidate will have combined knowledge as a security and network consulting engineer with pre-sales and post-sales experience for on-premises and cloud projects
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree on Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Assurance or related field
- Required certifications: CISSP or equivalent, Palo Alto PCNSE or equivalent, CCNA or equivalent, entry-level certification from a cloud service platform (CSP) including AWS/Azure/GCP
- Recommended Certifications: CCIE Route&Switch/DC/Security or equivalent, CSP professional level certification, Hashicorp Terraform or equivalent IaC certification
- Familiarity with on-premises and cloud security and/or networking product lines from leading OEMs including Cisco, Palo Alto, Check Point, Fortinet and Hashicorp
- Extensive knowledge of current and upcoming security technologies and operations
- Extensive ability to perform concurrent tasks in complex environments and adjusting priorities
- Extensive experience in organizing resources, establishing priorities, and leading security initiatives
- Must have excellent communication skills, writing skills, and the ability to work with team members at all levels
- Must be a performance-driven team player with an excellent attitude
Want to learn more about Consulting Services -- Security Enablement? Check us out on our platform:
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
WWT has implemented a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made.
Preferred Locations, NY, GA, MO, IL, CA, NC, TX, WA and potentially others
Job Number: #21-1740
Posting Locations:Maryland Heights, Missouri
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072