World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000823913906
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 7,800 individuals and closed nearly $14 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the tenth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for an Enterprise Architect to join our Enterprise Solutions Consulting team within Infrastructure Services (IS).
Why should you join the Enterprise Solutions Consulting team?
As an Enterprise Architect, you will be working on exciting infrastructure driven projects for Fortune 500 customers across all verticals. Our global infrastructure planning and deployment services deliver thousands of projects each year. From employing our methodologies at hundreds of sites to leveraging complete enterprise design services, customers trust our infrastructure experts to assess the technology they have today and design the solutions they need for tomorrow.
What will you be doing?
The Enterprise Architect assists the Chief Architect during Professional Services' engagements and works with Lead or Principal consultants and other cross functional teams on complex customer projects. The Enterprise Architect is the technical lead and will provide oversight and alignment between WWT Engineers, Architects, and the customer for complex projects.
The Enterprise Architect leads customer-facing Enterprise Solutions projects of medium to large-size or complexity. Enterprise Architect are responsible for ensuring the vision and strategy is executed across multiple workstreams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Technical contact between WWT and customer from beginning to end of a project ensuring the team meets the customer's technical needs;
- Demonstrated ability to carry out architecture activities, methodologies leading to comprehensive discovery, analysis and technical/business recommendations;
- Advanced communication skills, including business/technical writing and presentations;
- Advanced ability to present in-depth technical solutions;
- Self-motivation with the ability to motivate and energize a project team;
- Drive to exceed customer and project goals;
- Thoughtful leadership and innovative thinking;
- Positive customer service attitude;
- Responsible for the delivery of project work, on-going quality of the work, ensure standards and delivery methodologies are being followed, appropriate resources are available to meet the current and future demands of the project;
- Proven track record of customer focus, including the ability to foster long-term client relationships;
- Expert knowledge of project architectural principles and practices;
- Willing to travel 50-75% of the time;
- Proactively detects technical deficiencies and develops practical, workable solutions to problems;
- Takes full responsibility for overall execution and delivery of critical tasks or projects;
Collaboration & Leadership
- Conveys the WWT vision in very real and relevant terms that others can identify with, helping others see how things will improve;
- Stays focused on department and WWT strategic priorities and allocates their time and resources accordingly;
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor;
- Proactively seek ways to expand technical knowledge;
- Possesses professional maturity and presence;
- Ability to act as technical expert;
- Good technical, problem solving, and communication skills;
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and tools to provide best practice insight and best-in-class recommendations to management;
- Ensure that all components as well as their usage are consistent and in compliance with all applicable regulatory, departmental, IT, and corporate standards, policies and guidelines;
A Enterprise Architect is required to have an industry recognized enterprise architecture certifications such as TOGAF, Zachman, Department of Defense Architecture, or Federal Enterprise Architecture.
- Minimum five years (5) of industry experience in enterprise IT management, technology consulting, advisory or professional services;
- 3-5 years' experience as a Senior or Lead Consultant or equivalent experience;
- Thorough understanding at least one major WWT technology practice area, key technology partners and market trends;
- Post-graduate training in business-related discipline or management;
- Advanced client-facing skills, including the ability to analyze complex problems, influence and negotiate with clients;
- Demonstrated technical consulting experience in one or more of the following vertical sectors: government, public sector, higher education, finance, health care, technology, or other commercial.
Want to learn more about Infrastructure Services? Check us out on our platform: https://www.wwt.com/infrastructure-services
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differenly Abled
Preferred locations: NY, MO, FL, NC, TX, AZ, IL, WA, MA, VA, OR, AL, LA, GA, NV, MN, OH, MI, WI, IA, SC
WWT has a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated before starting at WWT. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made and can be discussed in the pre-hire process.
Job Number: #22-0384
Posting Locations:Maryland Heights, Missouri
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072