Endpoint Security Consultant
World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000814988706
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world-class culture to our generous benefits, to developing cutting-edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 6,000 individuals and closed nearly $12 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form a high-performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Senior Endpoint Security Consultant to join our team within Consulting Services.
Why should you join the Global Security Practice Consulting Team?
As a member of the Global Security Practice Consulting Services team, you will have the opportunity to work with experts in the cybersecurity field. You will engage with Sales Leadership, Global Client Executives, Account Managers, Consulting Solution Engineers (CSEs), Consulting Solution Architects (CSAs) to help facilitate client understanding of the WWT Cyber Security Service and Solutions Capabilities.
This position provides exposure to new, cutting-edge security product and technologies from some of the most respected companies in this space. That along with the ability to innovate in WWT's Advanced Technology Center (ATC) presents an environment to continually hone your skills.
What will you be doing?
WWT is currently seeking a Consultant specializing in Endpoint Security to support a wide range of clients in the commercial and federal space. This position is primarily a delivery role for Endpoint Security services engagements with Fortune 500 companies. The Senior Consultant will be providing a multitude of Endpoint Security services to assist clients with improving their overall security posture and maturity. This will be accomplished by applying industry best practices and guidance from regulations, standards and frameworks like the National Institute of Standards and Technology Cybersecurity Framework (NIST CSF, 800-53, etc.), International Standards Organization (ISO 27001 & 2, etc.), Center for Internet Security (CIS), Payment Card Industry (PCI), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), and Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC).
This position is for a senior-level security consultant performing a range of services that includes the creation and maturation of an enterprise's Endpoint Security strategy in support of the overarching cybersecurity program. Programs will be based on an analysis of a multitude of drivers (i.e., business, regulatory, risk, technical, potential solutions); analyzing current state, and determining a solution that addresses a chosen customer deficiency. Additional factors will be leading practices and best-of-breed solution recommendations based on the total cost of ownership, return on investment, and compatibility with existing architecture and programs. The candidate must be able to direct an engagement, including the development of an Endpoint Security plan, design, and implementation, along with the creation of professional-level deliverables. As required, the Senior Endpoint Security Consultant will lead initiatives, with other key supporting participants in areas such as security, engineering, networking, etc. needed to deliver an engagement from start to end successfully. This is not a managing role, but the candidate must be willing to take ownership of engagements and mentor growing Endpoint Security Consultants and Associate Endpoint Security Consultants.
Working in a team environment, the Senior Endpoint Security Consultant will be representing WWT as the subject matter expert on all areas for Endpoint Security. The Senior Consultant will possess specific skill sets related to Endpoint Security processes, be technically diversified with security products and solutions related to Endpoint Security and possess the expertise to participate in a project comprised of technical and non-technical members. The Senior Consultant will have extensive and demonstrated knowledge of risk management methodologies and approaches to measuring effectiveness, understand and eloquently explain endpoint security concepts, and have practical experience dealing with highly diverse technical environments. The required skill set will include a demonstrable ability in the development of professional-level deliverables and highly effective skills in the presentation and communication of the deliverables in terms of findings, recommendations, controls, and business-level concepts to reduce risk for WWT Clients.
- Lead Endpoint Security teams and internal WWT teams in cybersecurity delivery engagements for a wide variety of clients in different industry verticals
- Consult with customers and client executives in a pre-sales and post-sales capacity to define Endpoint Security strategy
- Possess the ability to work in and take leadership in a client environment and engagement
- Possess the ability to develop a multitude of relationships with excellent communication skills to include with internal WWT teams, WWT Sales teams, and customer teams
- Through the application of industry standards and security best practices, develop and recommend plans to structure secure architectures, infrastructure, and tools
- Define and promote Endpoint Security programs, architectures, and technologies that can meet compliance and regulation requirements, while improving the security posture of an organization
- Apply expert-level knowledge to Endpoint Security challenges for development of unique solutions
- Understand the security interplay in the areas of application assurance, data classification, network security, and emerging IT trends and threats
- Analyze and assess client-facing security challenges, identify recommendations for solutions, and define a roadmap to implement such solutions successfully
- Develop and deliver workshops in the areas of Endpoint Security
- Develop reports and supporting presentations for both client and internal discussions with excellent communication skills
- Produce clear outcomes and results using industry best practices
- Passion for learning required
- Experience in addressing senior executives of customer organizations regarding complex ideas, problems, and solutions
- Ability to take technical tasks and activity, and translate into meaningful conversation with business and technical customer stakeholders
- Experience developing systems, products, and processes based on a total systems perspective
- Understanding of how IT Operations and Security solutions pair
- Thorough understanding of and experience working with Cybersecurity Operations (SecOps) and Incident Response technologies and processes
- In-depth understanding and ability to consult with Fortune 50 organizations on the following products:
- Windows Defender
- VMware Carbon Black
- Consultative experience with SIEM tools such as Splunk or ElasticSearch for searching, monitoring, and analyzing machine-generated data is preferred
- Experience deploying or managing Endpoint Security platforms is preferred
- Ability to build and maintain complex customer relationships
- Process-oriented with the ability to systematically work through customer requirements
- Expert-level verbal and written communication skills to include ability to present individually on a complex, strategic approach, the ability to draft technical and business documentation for publishing, and the ability to develop detailed consultative whitepapers
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced, high-pressure environments-- self-driven
Travel is required and will be approximately 50% (when travel resumes post COVID-19).
This is a billable position in which a utilization target for customer support will be required.
Want to learn more about the Global Security Practice Consulting Team? Check us out on our platform:
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Preferred Locations: MO, IL, CO, NY, CA, TX, and potentially others.
WWT has implemented a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made.
Job Number: #22-0121
Posting Locations:Maryland Heights, Missouri
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072