World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000651509006
Job Title: Engagement Manager
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 6,000 individuals and closed nearly $12 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Digital Technologist to join our Digital team within Consulting Services (CS).
What is the Business Analytics and Advisors (BAA) Team and why join?
We are hyper-focused on providing business outcomes for our clients. We take on the most challenging problems our customers face and provide innovative solutions that can involve data strategy, use cases & analytical modeling, data governance, AI/ML platforms, and enterprise architecture strategy. We are made up of consultants who formerly worked at top firms, data scientists with PhDs from the top universities, and engineers with experience in industry and government agencies. Our goal is to bring together business acumen with full-stack technical know-how to develop innovative solutions for our clients' most complex challenges.
What you will be doing:
World Wide Technology, Inc. (WWT) is currently seeking an Engagement Manager to lead the sale and delivery of Management Consulting for large, complex organizations. The Engagement Manager drives material business cases that generate significant, transformational work. This requires building strong relationships with customers by understanding their needs, helping to shape their technology and business solutions, and bringing the best of WWT to address their most critical business issues. This role also requires continuous growth in functional and industry specialization in Big Data and Cloud.
- Engagement managers work as part of a core team serving WWT's customers, including the CTO/CIO Advisors, Enterprise Architects, Managing Directors and Account Managers. They are responsible for Project Ownership and End Products, and contribute to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- Own the problem statement for the customers as leader of day to day services delivery
- Engagement managers also own the documentation and organization responsibilities around complex projects, delivering strong analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking skills and effective interpersonal and communication skills to ensure successful client projects & team performance
- Serve as the "face" of the Business & Analytics Advisors practice to both the internal WWT office and external customers
- Work with the WWT account teams to educate them and help drive business development and sales
- Actively pursue business opportunities at large, complex customers
- Foster a culture of Entrepreneurship
- Understand customer needs and make recommendations at the BU/Division Head levels
- Understand the breadth of what we sell so that we are bringing the best of WWT to the customer through introducing and selling cross business services that help expand WWT's footprint
- Manage and develop junior consulting teams
- Lead marketing efforts in the region to new/existing customers, including writing white papers, attending and presenting at conferences
- Develop strong relationships with WWT's core technology partners in the data and analytics areas
- Achieve revenue and profit growth for the Business & Analytics Advisors practice
- 7-10 years of business experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Management Consulting experience with a leading firm
- Undergraduate B.A
- D. or MBA strongly preferred
- Self-motivated around Data and Analytics solutions
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams with diverse points of view
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Remote job with preferred locations: STL, NYC, DC, PHX, CA, etc.
- Background in Big Data analytics and technologies preferable
- Background in Cloud (private/public/hybrid) and application migration a plus
Up to 50% travel
Want to learn more about Consulting Services? Check us out on our platform: https://www.wwt.com/consulting-services
What else do you need to know?
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
WWT has implemented a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made.
Job Number: #20-1189
Posting Locations:Maryland Heights, Missouri
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072