Digital Workspace Consulting Architect
World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000744879806
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 7,000 individuals and closed nearly $12 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the tenth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Digital Workspace Consulting Architect to join our Collaboration Practice.
Why should you join the Collaboration team?
Are you looking to join a team that is dedicated and passionate about transforming organizations by leveraging the latest omni-channel contact center platforms? In this role, you will be working with WWT Account Managers, Systems Engineers, and Global Engineering Team members to identify opportunities and propose solutions that deliver on business outcomes. You will also work closely with OEM peers and be proficient at positioning the overall value of WWT's capabilities to drive alignment and customer focused success.
What will you be doing?
In this position, you will be working with WWT Account Managers, Systems Engineers, and Global Engineering Team members to identify opportunities and propose solutions that deliver on digital workspace business outcomes. You will also work closely with OEM peers and be proficient at positioning the overall value of WWT's capabilities to drive alignment and customer focused success.
In this role you will need to be a self-starter with a background in pre-sales support of digital workspace solutions for enterprise, public sector or government accounts with the ability to clearly articulate the benefits of DW solutions. This person should be able to elevate tactical or siloed technology initiatives into strategic activities aligned to digital workspace transformation. A key requirement will be the ability to translate business outcomes into functional requirements and then refining the requirements for the various stakeholders.
This role will also serve as a complete Digital Workspace domain expert, bringing not just expertise with DW technologies (collaboration, end-user-compute, contact center, unified communications, etc.), but also a demonstrated ability to align those technologies within a holistic technical architecture, e.g. network, cloud, and data center infrastructure, AD/identity, access, and conditional security, endpoint management integration, application management and delivery, and the associated user experience impact/consideration(s).
- Facilitate customer workshops identifying customer business challenges and tying them back to technologies gaps
- Partner with internal WWT teams to position consulting services engagements
- Develop customer use cases and configure systems to provide customized demonstrations
- Be knowledgeable in the following technologies: Unified Communications, Video, Productivity, and End User Computing with strong understanding of Networking and Security
- Develop bills of material and assist professional services in the development of statements of work
- Expert-level experience with Unified Communications, End-User-Compute, Collaboration, and other Digital Workspace technologies
- Experience with IT operations is a plus
- Digital Workspace industry knowledge
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate on multiple organizational levels from the CxO across the management team to the contact center agent or frontline worker
- Facilitate multi-hour / multi-day client-facing workshops with efficiency in ideation and white boarding, while demonstrating cross-domain competency
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Want to learn more about the Collaboration Practice? Check us out on our platform:
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
Preferred Locations: MO, IL, CA, TX, FL, CO, NY, FL and potentially others.
WWT has implemented a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made.
Job Number: #21-1147
Posting Locations:Maryland Heights, Missouri
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072