Posting ID: JP-002341765
Material Handler on a 2nd shift role.
Previous experience with tuggers, forklifts, and electric pallet jacks
Material handler with shipping clerk duties as well.
Need to have like cycle counts, sit down forklift, wrapping pallets, labeling, and using RF Scanners. 4:45pm – 3:15am. Train on 1st shift for 2 weeks (6am-4:30p). Working independently
The Material Handler/warehouse clerk is responsible for the following duties.
• Proper use of power and manual tools, drills press, screwdriver, hammer, and other hand tools
• Attach shipping covers to every valve that comes off the test rack
• Palletize all DB’s coming off the line, package properly as well as label.
• Be able to receive and process incoming material/inventory.
• Place materials in proper locations as designated.
• Organize “first in and first out”.
• Must understand goods receipt, labels, and cure dates.
• Issue/transfer materials to the floor and keep all cells adequately stocked.
• Be able to input data in computer,
• Ensure correct parts are handed out to each work cell.
• Perform hazardous waste management duties as necessary. Annual Hazardous waste management will be completed.
• Must understand and support all Quality, Product Safety, and Health/Safety/Environmental/Energy policies.
• Must understand and adhere to all relevant statutory or regulatory compliance obligations.
• Must understand, support and adhere to the Integrated Management System policies, procedures and instructions.
• Must understand and support relevant key performance indicators (KPIs), as defined in the goal tree.
forklift, material handling, warehouse inventory, packer assembly
Top Skills Details:
forklift,material handling,warehouse inventory,packer assembly
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. Technical Capacity
• Knowledge of generally accepted best practices and theory.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Knowledge of basic computer systems.
• Must be qualified and certified to operate a forklift and stand up.
• Must understand safety policies and rules.
• Basic knowledge of quantitative methods/statistical procedures and graphic skills.
2. Communication Proficiency
3. Organization Skills
4. Time Management
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Andrew Brucker
Phone: (913) 905-3010