Posting ID: JP-002179670
The Systems Engineer will play a key role in the design, development, testing, and documentation of next generation medical device products. They will collaborate with a diverse team of engineers and work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This individual will lead systems engineering related activities on a new product development program, exhibiting outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Requirements Education & Qualification:
● BS in Systems Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent in a technical/scientific field)
● 7+ years experience working as a Systems Engineer on product design, development, and/or testing; experience with class II medical device products is preferred.
● Strong understanding of PLM system implementation and utilization
● Familiarization with medical device product design and regulatory processes.
● Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
● Experience with ISO standards
● Strong understanding of system design, electronics, mechanical and software integration.
● Knowledge of design of experiments.
● Technical understanding of and experience with best-practice product development methodologies.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Arlynda Panvino
Phone: (847) 273-3617