URGENT Data Quality Analyst Position
Posting ID: JP-002109766
Great Lab In Saint Louis looking to add Data Analyst to the team ASAP!
- Experience working with Client Bill of Materials!!!!
- Experience working with MBR, MFR and PFD
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in Pharma, BioTech or Chemicals Sector
Working at a great site with STATE OF THE ARE EQUIPMENT that is expecting tremendous growth!
Great Holiday and Vacation Pay offered!
Opportunity for long term employment!
- Will be responsible for “data mining” material usage from the clients MBRs master batch record), MFRs,(master formulation record) and PFDs (process flow diagrams) and compare them against the client's BOMs (bill of materials) to identify materials where the documents used on the floor to perform the task state a different material or a different quantity than what is listed in our SAP Bill of Materials.
- Will be trained on and given access to our EDMS system and our SAP system in order to do the comparisons.
- Will be responsible for the manual process of documenting findings (will not be scripting the process).
- Will interact with QA, process engineering and manufacturing team to retrieve technical documents and understand processes (25% of work will be data review; 75% will be interacting with these teams to denote deviations and make changes
pharmaceutical, audit, sap, Quality control, Gmp, Chemistry, Data entry, Spread sheets, Qa, Hplc, Production, Quality assurance
Top Skills Details:
Experience with Excel spreadsheet; Experience with Bill of Materials (BOMs); Experience following SOPs, GMPs and/or GLPs to accomplish quality and output goals;
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Ideal candidate would have BOM experience from pharm, biotech or chemical sector (would consider candidates outside of these sectors).
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072