Sr. Manager, Master Data
Posting ID: JP-002658679
In this role you'll manage Global Operations services, including global specifications, product quality inspection data, labels & packaging, and the maintenance of SAP Material Master data to support global manufacturing and operations. Ensure compliance with local customer needs, quality, EHS and various regulatory requirements through data governance and specifications controls. You'll also oversee all aspects of assigned tolling operations within the agreement including safety and environmental compliance, manufacturing reliability, product quality and cost performance.
• Oversee administration of labels, packaging, and printed packaging materials worldwide to maintain acceptable packaging from a legal, regulatory and marketing perspective.
• Oversee administration of the global raw material, manufacturing and sales specifications systems to ensure specifications are approved. Update inspection plans (analytical parameters) including any new additions, corrections or extensions in SAP.
• Manage the Data Governance process and Material Master Coordination with updates and deactivation.
• This role of Operations SAP Super User requires a blend of excellent knowledge of SAP business system, and operational & manufacturing systems and procedures. Manage use and enhancement of SAP solutions in the area of manufacturing, purchasing, MRP, DRP, QM and S&OP worldwide. As Operational BPO for SAP functionality, approve specifications for SAP enhancements, performing acceptance testing, and develop & deploy training for the rest of the user community on these enhancements.
• Oversee all aspects of Tolling operations within the agreement including safety, environmental and regulatory compliance, capacity utilization, operational efficiencies, product quality, customer satisfaction, cost performance and asset utilization.
• Maintain tolling operations in compliance with the Quality Management System. Support quality of Novus products and appropriate site certifications (e.g. ISO, GMP, and related location/country specific requirements).
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• SAP super user with proven working knowledge of MM, PP, QM, PUR, and LE modules.
• Engineering, process technology, food technology or chemistry degree preferred.
• 3 years (w/Master’s degree) or 6 years (w/Bachelor’s degree) of manufacturing experience preferred.
• Thorough technical knowledge of safety and environmental regulations. Knowledge of feed regulations are of advantage.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills including strong attention to detail
• Thorough knowledge of manufacturing regulations with ability to develop, apply, and audit policies and procedures required by corporate policies, applicable EHS&S regulations, and Feed Industry quality best practices.
• Fluent in English.
• Effectively be able to work remotely/HQ environment with a flexible schedule
• Willingness to travel
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Victor Lombardo
Phone: (314) 801-5219