Quality Control Technician
Posting ID: JP-002661817
QC Tech | Paying up to 17.00/hr | Immediate Hire
Email your resume to email@example.com if interested!
Primary responsibilities consist of the daily operation of all masa milling systems. Responsible for conducting QA tests and documentation.
The operation of all equipment pertaining to the Masa Mill delivery, cleaning and tempering systems.
• All necessary on-line quality checks, such as moistures and sievings, and the use of the lab equipment for the tests. This will also include the use of statistical data to make decisions around the process quality.
• Completion of various shift reports, including outputs, quality data as well as documentation of issues/changes made on the process during the operation on shift.
• Cleaning responsibilities, which will include GMP expectations for daily, weekly and monthly requirements.
• Responsibility for safe work practices as well as helping to create a safe work environment through the use of OSHA-required programs and the necessary documentation. These will include LOTO, Machine Guarding and Personal and Protective Equipment guidelines as well as other pertinent safety requirements.
• General written, verbal and computer skills to be able to communicate effectively with other Masa Mill personnel as well as with all other Plant functions. This will include data tracking, reporting, follow-up work and correspondence as needed.
• Participation in a team environment, which will include participation in meetings, working with other team members to solve problems and identify issues. This may include participation in testing, troubleshooting systems and equipment as well as working with outside vendors and/or consultants in correcting mill issues.
• Lifeline Foods’ philosophy is to maintain a flexible, cooperative and collaborating work environment; in that regard, this position will be expected to perform duties outside the key responsibilities.
• Responsible for food safety and quality.
Any manufacturing or relevant experience
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072