AWS DevOps Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002664513
The manager over this group is heading up the NextGen SRE team in the Contact Call Centene Group. This group hosts two primary applications (omni and prime) that are highly visible, highly profitable throughout the organization. Centene is sunsetting their legacy telephony systems and migrating to Amazon Connect, starting with the Federal Services side, hence the need for a NAC. This group will be automating tasks/applications and moving them to the AWS. They are looking for a Technology Leader specializing in contact center cloud architecture and migration. Functional experience includes Cloud Technology and Operations, Solution Architecture, Build and Release Management, and Continuous Deployment. AWS services experience includes EC2, S3, IAM, VPC, RDS, Cloud Formation, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Terraform, and Lambda function development.
Aws, CICD, SRE, Cloud Formation, Lamdas, EC2, Gitlab, Git, Splunk, Terraform
Top Skills Details:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of experience in setting up cloud specific infrastructure with Azure, AWS and/or Google or related experience.
• Proficient in CI/CD concepts and implementations within cloud infrastructure. Experience with CI/CD design.
• Proficient in Monitoring concepts and implementations in both Cloud and hybrid infrastructure. Experience with monitoring design.
• Proficient in common infrastructure automation languages such as Shell Scriptioning, Python, Golang, etc.
• Experience with general purpose programming languages such as Java, C, Scala, Python, Erlang, Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, etc.
• Experience with networking and firewall concepts and troubleshooting.
• Experience with common configuration management software such as Ansible, AWS SSM, etc.
• Experience using code tool-sets such as CloudFormation, Terraform and Cloud Deployment Manager.
• Experience working in an agile team oriented environment.
• Experience with using Serverless technologies such as Lambda, Google Functions and Azure Functions. Experience with AWS Connect is preferred.
• Experience with defining SLIs and SLOs in order to meet business defined SLAs for technical services.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072