Remote Construction Permit Expeditor
Posting ID: JP-002659039
In this role the candidate will work with many local government jurisdictions to ensure all necessary permit applications are processed as efficiently and accurately as possible. Open to individuals with strong administrative experience who are interested in learning a new industry. Also open to individuals with strong familiarity with construction permitting procedures.
This position is 100% Remote.
• Research permit requirements for nationwide & international projects.
• Complete feasibility studies, site investigation reports, and utility research
• Submit plans and applications to the planning department, building department, health department, fire department, landlord and any other departments that would require review for permits.
• Perform weekly status calls to each jurisdiction to check the progress of the permits
• Complete weekly trackers for clients to keep them up to date on the status of their permit
• Coordinate construction schedules with project managers based on permit review time
• Coordinate correspondence between all parties involved in a project including the government jurisdictions, project manager, client’s construction manager, and contractors
• Coordinate several projects at one time throughout the day.
Permit application, commercial construction, Resourceful, Personable, communication skills, active listener
Entry Level to Intermediate Level.
Open to individuals with strong administrative experience who are interested in learning a new industry. Also open to individuals with strong familiarity with construction permitting procedures.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jeff Potzman