Job Search & More
Patient Service Representative| Remote In MO
Posted Monday, July 3, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003882080
Do you love helping your community? Do you love talking on the phone? Then come join our Clinic Patient Access Center for one of the fastest growing Contact Centers in the country. Wanting to start a new career in healthcare, change your career, or are you in healthcare and want to be in a fast pace environment. This Clinic Patient Access Center is your new home for a fun, excitement, and rewarding work.
Aston Carter is hiring several Patient Access Specialists for a large healthcare company in Springfield, MO
Shift:M-F first shift
Opportunity to earn work at home after 4+ weeks of training (based on performance)
- Candidates will be supporting the clinic’s centralized Patient Access Team
- Fast paced call center environment
- These candidates will be responsible for scheduling, taking incoming referrals, and collecting up front patient financial portions.
- They will be supporting all locations nationwide.
- Candidates MUST be comfortable having direct financial conversations with patients. If a patient cannot pay up front there are payment plan and reduction options, but up-front collection is a metric used to measure performance.
- 2+ years of customer service, call center, or healthcare experience
- Experience within healthcare is a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
Recruiter: Paxton Mitchell