IT Financial Operations – Analyst
World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000812994406
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global systems integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world evaluate, architect and implement technology.
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware and Dell, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, Service Providers and the Federal Government. WWT employs over 4,000 people and operates more than 1.5 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the U.S. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®” list for the past seven years.
We are looking for a smart, passionate IT professional to join the IT Financial Operations team.
You will work in a very dynamic and challenging environment with a cross-functional team that provides diverse solutions to our business stakeholders and impacts everyone that works at WWT. The IT Financial Operations team uses a broad range of functional and technical skills toward the continued build-out of our enterprise applications.
As an Oracle Analyst - Financial Operations, you will perform the following duties:
- Solid understanding of enterprise costing, accounting, and billing
- Functional knowledge of financial applications and procedures in the design, implementation, and integration of Oracle Financial Applications for our global supply chain business in: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Inventory, Projects, SLA, Fusion and Vertex Tax using Oracle R12 & R13
- Collaborates with stakeholders/internal customers to understand the needs or issues and present options and solutions
- Ability to convert business functional requirements into technical specifications
- Create complex SQL queries against Oracle database tables to troubleshoot and develop ad-hoc reporting.
- Conduct requirements gathering all the way through UAT testing, Prepare Requirements documents, System configuration documents, Detailed functional design documents, perform Test cases, prepare User training documents and Implementation documents. Learn to utilize the testing tools provided and document results for SOC audits.
- Ability to present and train peers
- Work in an agile team – plan, prioritize, design, test, and coordinate end-to-end delivery of solutions
- Minimum three years of analyst, development, and/or consultant experience with ERP Applications, Oracle EBS/Cloud experience a plus
- Good analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Finance and accounting business process knowledge
- Complex SQL (writing, reading interpreting)
- Relational database understanding a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and communications skills (written, verbal, and presentation) for both a technical and non-technical audiences are required
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in Business, Accounting MIS, or a technical related field
- Ability to work independently with general supervision
- Professional and self-motivated
**WWT has a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated before starting at WWT. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made and can be discussed in the pre-hire process.**
Job Number: #22-0069
Posting Locations:St. Louis, Missouri
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072