Job Search & More
Patient Service Representative *Remote In MO*
Posted Tuesday, July 18, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003911126
Aston Carter is Hiring for a Patient Access Representative for a Healthcare position in St. Louis, MO
Hours: M-F 8-5
**Opportunity to earn Work From Home following the completion of the 30 day on-site training + 90 day in-office experience and once quality goals are met **
- Fast paced Contact Center environment;
- Responsible for scheduling patient appointments and taking patient messages for Clinics.
- Delivering excellent customer service using exceptional telephone etiquette
- Providing patients with general information with regards to appointments, messages, or general questions.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 32 hours or more per pay period!
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
This supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Telephone Customer Service experience, or Face-to-Face Customer Service experience, or Previous Healthcare experience.
- Data Entry
- Vaccinations required!
If interested, apply below for consideration!
Recruiter: Tara Cassidy