Administrator - End User Computing
World Wide Technology
Posted Saturday, December 3, 2022
Posting ID: 5000908395906
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 8,000 individuals and closed nearly $14 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the eleventh consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today!
World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for an End User Computing - Administrator to support our internal customers located in Saint Louis, MO. This position will primarily be focused on privilege elevation and delegation management (PEDM), IT asset configuration management, and IT compliance.
- Create and maintain reporting for compliance activities such as encryption counts and configuration management
- Maintain, deploy, and troubleshoot endpoint configurations and policies including security benchmarks
- Maintain, deploy, troubleshoot, and report on Bitlocker and Filevault encryption
- Create documentation for user education of processes
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, coworkers, and customers.
- Assist in patching enterprise end-user devices with OS and third-party application updates
- Be a part of the on-call and support rotation
- Evaluate and define hardware standards
- Create and maintain software deployment packages for Windows, Mac OS, Android, and iOS.
- Responsible to patch enterprise end user devices with OS and third-party application updates.
- Manage warehouse handheld scanner configurations and administration through our MDM platform
- Manage mobile device configuration and administration through our MDM platform
- Administer virtual desktop environment including maintenance, support, patching, and documentation
- Identify technical problems within EUC systems and work independently to determine solutions
- Work closely with other teams in IT to provide root cause analysis and resolve systemic end-user issues
- Work closely with the Global Service Desk to drive process enhancements and efficiencies
- Work closely with other teams in IT to provide root cause analysis and resolve systemic end user issues reaching multiple teams.
- Work on projects and tasks as assigned
Technologies and Tools:
- Beyond Trust Privilege Management
- VMware Workspace One
- VMware Horizon View
- Operating Systems: Mac OS, Windows OS, iOS, Android, Windows CE
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Filevault & Bitlocker
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferably in Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science.
- Experience troubleshooting hardware, software, and driver issues
- 3-5 years of experience in system administration.
- Willingness to learn new skills and cutting-edge technologies on the fly
- Strong customer service skills
- OS administration and configuration skills for Windows & macOS
- Basic scripting with PowerShell, Batch, Shell, or Python
- Proficiency with command-line interfaces
- Familiarity with Agile Frameworks and Methodologies
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
Some WWT customers have a COVID-19 vaccine requirement. In order to work on projects for these customers, employees must be fully vaccinated or have an appropriate religious or medical accommodation.
Job Number: #22-2336
Posting Locations:St. Louis, Missouri
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072