Senior Analyst - IT Logistics and Manufacturing
World Wide Technology
Posted Tuesday, December 20, 2022
Posting ID: 5000911714406
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 8,000 individuals and closed nearly $14 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the eleventh consecutive year!
World Wide Technology, Inc. (WWT) currently has an opening for a Senior Analyst – Supply Chain Data Services as a part of our Internal IT Application Services Team in St. Louis, MO.
As part of the IT Shipping Execution team, you will offer world-class and reusable logistics solutions and services to WWT’s shipping, transportation, and compliance teams to help them sustain, scale, and optimize efficiency
What will you be
As a part of an Agile team, you will support stakeholders and individual contributors in the Supply Chain vertical of WWT. You will utilize your knowledge of the Oracle Suite of products and custom applications to identify opportunities for possible improvement. You will work hand in hand with our team of Developers and the Product Owner to plan and prioritize.
- Participate and Lead the on-going implementation and support of existing IT Logistics and Manufacturing applications
- Participate and Lead in strategic projects to improve the operational efficiency and scalability.
- Provide application design and architecture across different Oracle Application technologies and custom platforms for supply chain operations.
- Provide application design and architecture across Oracle Global Trade Management module and work closely with WWT Transportation and Compliance teams.
- Analyze data flow within the Oracle EBS, Oracle Cloud and various boundary and custom web applications.
- Participate and Lead design sessions for end to end supply chain solution with help of business and other stakeholders.
- Work with their technical counterparts to provide functional details of ask and work with them to deliver a technical solution.
- Test end-to-end solutions to ensure complete satisfaction of internal and external users
- Create training documents, QA flows and work instructions so that solutions developed can be used by end users.
- Five plus years experience in working with supply chain applications with Oracle ERP solutions.
- Strong understanding of Warehouse Management and Inventory management solution.
- Have strong understanding of Object Oriented programming.
- Have strong understanding of Oracle EBS technical footprint (KFF, DFF, Concurrent programs etc)
- Have understanding of Oracle GTM Module is a plus
- Data Model understanding of Oracle WMS, INV and MFG modules will have added advantage.
- SQL skills is a plus
- Knowledge of Supply Chain services, strategy and processes will be preferred
- Ability to encourage and start collaboration and enjoy collaborating with cross team initiatives
- Ability for remote work, but willingness for face-to-face communication as needed
- Ability to be self-directed and self-motivated
- Ability to thrive in a very agile environment with evolving requirements
- Ability to be innovative, have outside-the-box creativity, and present alternative ideas
- To be a good active listener and communicator
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
Some WWT customers have a COVID-19 vaccine requirement. In order to work on projects for these customers, employees must be fully vaccinated or have an appropriate religious or medical accommodation.
Job Number: #22-2422
Posting Locations:St. Louis, Missouri
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072