Program Manager - Supply Chain - Web Services
World Wide Technology
Posted Wednesday, January 4, 2023
Posting ID: 5000915715906
Program Manager - Supply Chain - Web Services
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
Founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri, WWT is a global systems integrator and supply chain solutions provider that employs over 7,600 people and operates more than 3.4 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution, and lab integration space strategically located throughout the U.S. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the past ten years.
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Program Manager to support our Supply Chain operations teams located in St. Louis, MO.
JOB SUMMARY: The Program Manager plans and implements program(s) which are comprised of multiple dependent work streams (subprojects). Thoroughly understands the programmatic approach (including global) and possesses the ability to build program structure. Incorporates lessons learned into continuous process improvement actions either within supply chain or elsewhere in the business.
- Monitor and Control operations impact to Program P&Ls to drive strong financial performance.
- Drive continuous improvement in both value to the customer and financial/operational performance.
- Build trust with client executive sponsors.
- Develop a Trusted Advisor relationship with Customers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and SLA's are met.
- Develop Incremental business that extends the program and/or identifies new business opportunities with the customer.
- Build high performing cross-functional teams on programs managed. Manage WWT cross functional issues. Ensure all functions within WWT are performing to program expectations.
- Manage schedule, scope, and milestone performance of the program.
- Manage the day-to-day program/projects as needed to grow the business.
- Manage major issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Three to five years' project and/or program management experience.
- Three to five years' proven experience leading cross-functional teams, i.e.: sales/business development/operations management.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role. Must have strong presentation and relationship building skills.
- Excellent understanding of financial processes. Able to create pro forma, track project metrics, forecast future trends and manage change.
- Excellent understanding of the contract process. Able to manage contract modifications, control the impact to a program, and take the lead for negotiations on contract scope, cost and schedule.
- Previous experience working in a supply chain environment preferred.
- Ability to work independently and aggressively track to project timelines.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation).
- Strong MS office skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc)
- Proficiency in working with project management software, i.e.: MS Project.
Some WWT customers have a COVID-19 vaccine requirement. In order to work on projects for these customers, employees must be fully vaccinated or have an appropriate religious or medical accommodation.
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled.
Job Number: #23-0013
Posting Locations:St. Louis, Missouri
Maryland Heights, Missouri
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072