Posting ID: JP-002151038
Our client is looking for support on their Procurement team. This team procures for external, customers, and suppliers. (Opposite of the Indirect Procurement team).
- help solve invoicing discrepancies
- transact PO's in Oracle
- handle communication with suppliers
- keeping up with the SLA's (Service Level Agreements)
- place PO in in set time window
***These two roles are going to be more customer focused.***
Excel, Customer Service, Purchasing, Procurement, Buying, order entry
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- purchasing experience/processing PO's
- Excel experience (enough to do data entry and look ups)
- Effective communication skills
- Works well on teams
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Really should have some order processing experience if they don't have procurement in their history
- Oracle experience or other ERP/MRP
- Service Now experience, it's a ticketing system
- bachelors degree
- Currently work from home, no expected return to office
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Zackery Lazenby