Consulting Systems Engineer - Global Financial - Campus & Branch
World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000800088306
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 7,500 individuals and closed over $13 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Consulting Systems Engineer to join our Global Enterprise Sales team.
Why should you join Global Enterprise Sales?
As a Consulting Systems Engineer (CSE), you will be partnering with Client Managers to provide the technical Pre-Sales work for our Fortune 500 customers across all verticals. No two days will be the same as our broad offerings include Infrastructure Modernization, Multicloud Architecture, Security Transformation and Digital Strategy among others. With our Advanced Technology Center (https://www.wwt.com/atc) at your fingertips for briefings, training, workshops, demos and POC's you'll be delivering best in class results for your customers.
What will you be doing?
The Consulting Systems Engineer (CSE) role will bring technical Pre-Sales experience to our customers within the local market. Day to day responsibilities will include participation in customer sales meetings, presentations, white board sessions and custom technical design work. The CSE will team with local Client Managers to build customer relationships, partner with multiple OEM's and take part in technical training to provide continued value to the customers. Technical expertise expansion is highly encouraged as you look to learn about new areas of interest and be on the forefront of cutting edge technologies. This position will require the ability to travel up to 25%.
- Aligns with WWT Sales team to represent WWT's Network expertise to all assigned accounts.
- Uses knowledge of technology, products and services to build Network solutions (and solution options) for the customer.
- Works with clients and WWT Sales team to obtain technical priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into WWT Network opportunities.
- Responsible for the coordination, delivery, and quality of presales technology solution deliverables within the domain of the opportunity which may include items such as configurations, architectural diagrams, and proposals.
- Manages and achieves a Network gross profit number.
- Develops and fosters relationships with strategic original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and key network partners who are local to your region and/or territory.
- Assists in Statement of Work and Proof of Concept review and development.
- Ensures that proposed solutions, when implemented, meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer.
- 8+ years of technical enterprise and 4+ years of Pre-Sales experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and technical sales skills.
- Must have passion driving storage/server/virtualization solution strategies.
- Strong personality with leadership skills working in a complex matrix organization.
- Strong presence and credibility to be proven at client site and internally.
- Strong experience with multiple of the following disciplines: Route/Switch, Unified Communications, Automation, Wireless, Security, Cloud, Data Center, and Storage
- CCIE is preferred (not required).
- Experience with either a Cisco Gold Partner, reseller, or systems integrator is strongly preferred.
- Travel 25-50% depending on candidate's location in relation to the customer supporting
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the Solutions and Services we provide on the platform: https://wwt.com
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
WWT has implemented a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled
Job Number: #21-2033
Posting Locations:St. Louis, Missouri
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072