Posting ID: JP-002663772
Scientist Positions Open | Immediate Hire | Paying up to 30.00/hr
As part of the Quality Control Analytical Group, you directly impact patients lives by providing testing to ensure their biologic pharmaceuticals are safe and effective. Provides moderately complex analyses in a laboratory environment within defined procedures and practices. Performs analytical methods for moderately complex testing on a variety of in-process, stability, and release samples. Supports internal development and/or manufacturing operations. Makes detailed observations and reviews, documents, and communicates test results.
What will you do?
* Support testing for one of the three analytical laboratories HPLC, Biochemistry, or Bioassay
* Recognize and report out-of-specification or unexpected results to laboratory management; recommend solutions. Write investigation records in TrackWise system.
* Perform method validation and/or qualification testing as needed.
* Maintain and troubleshoot analytical instrumentation and workspace as needed.
* Clearly and accurately communicate the results of work by real-time documentation of the testing/analysis and obtained results.
* Record and report analysis results in accordance with prescribed lab procedures and systems.
* Communicate with outside departments, corporate sites, agencies, and clients.
* Perform all duties in strict compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory Practices, and Safety guidelines. Maintain the necessary compliance status required by company and facility standards.
* Author SOP's, test methods, forms, and other documents in the electronic document management system (eDMS). Review and revise test methods and other lab documents as necessary. Review departmental documentation (e.g., Standard Operating Procedures, TMs, and forms).
* Interact with auditors/clients during visits and tours as needed.
* Other assigned laboratory related job duties
* Bachelors degree in the scientific field, i.e. Chemistry, Biochemistry or Biology.
* Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered
Ideal Candidate's Experience (Not Required Experience)
• Knowledge of GMP regulations in cGMP manufacturing environment.
• Working Knowledge of scientific principles for wide range of analytical techniques strongly preferred. Including any of the following: HPLC/Empower, Micro-Pipetting, Protein Concentration, Gel Electrophoresis, ELISA, Cell-Based Assay, iCE, or DNA by qPCR.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072